Innovative IVR systems from a leader in speech technology.
Interactive Voice Response Solutions
With DiRAD’s Interactive Voice Response Solutions, you will be able to improve customer service, minimize risk, manage growth and respond 24×7, all while keeping capital investments to a minimum. DiRAD is an interactive voice response company that provides all these benefits and more, delivering caller-friendly, next-generation voice applications that customers prefer to use.
SmartSpeech IVR is like having an IVA – Intelligent Virtual Assistant – that functions via voice, as well as chat. This allows your customers to speak in plain language on the phone with your automated attendant as if it were a live agent.
IVR Systems with Flexible Deployment Options
Our IVR systems are powering mission-critical organizations in government, higher education environments and businesses throughout the United States. Our interactive voice response systems can be provided as a hosted, fully-managed solution or a premise-based system. In addition to our turnkey, cloud-based solutions, our premise-based IVR platforms are designed for self-hosting, and require little to no hardware to operate. Offerings range from micro-units running 4-port applications to large-scale platforms that process millions of calls per month.
DiRAD Interactive Voice Response System Capabilities:
SmartSpeech IVR easily filters out background noise, so customers are always heard.
- Cloud or Premise-Based
- Speech Recognition and DTMF support
- Natural Language Processing
- Elastic capacity, unlimited number of concurrent calls
- API integration extends functionality to include many different external services including call center platforms
- Unlimited Language Support
- Browser-Based Administration
- Integration with many back-end data sources including SQL, Oracle, Web Services, API’s, Batch File Transfer, and others
- Speech-Enabled Artificial Intelligence – DiRAD works with Google and AWS to deliver the best in Natural Language solutions
User-Friendly Web-Based Dashboard
As part of an interactive voice response system, DiRAD designs easy-to-use web interfaces that provide graphical views of call statistics, as well as “fly-by-wire” controls that provide non-technical staff powerful control over the system. Web pages can be custom-designed to match customer specifications and organization look-and-feel. You no longer have to rely on IT staff to do IVR things.