Take care of the customer first, and everything else will take care of itself. That is the DiRAD credo. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you to find out if you would be a good fit to join our team. We offer a professional yet laid back, think-tank culture where ideas are freely exchanged and adventures with “bleeding edge” technology are encouraged. If you are interested in learning more about a career with DiRAD Technologies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking a Telemarketer to join our team! You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients.
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on products and services
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable and have own transportation
- Ability to pass background check
Work from Home Requirements:
- You must reside in upstate New York (North of the 5 Boroughs of NYC)
- We need you to have your own PC (less than six years old) and high speed Internet service, both of which will be tested as part of the application process. You can work from a laptop, but will need to be hard-wired while working.
- Your monitor will need to be 17” – minimum (capable of 1024 x 768). A flat panel display is highly recommended, televisions cannot be used as monitors. (External monitors are permitted for laptops with less than 17” screen)
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work.
- An approved headset will be required before you start working with us. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the interview.
- Great benefit options include: medical, dental & vision benefits and 401K for full-time applicants. We also offer, performance bonuses, and some programs include sales incentives.
Compensation: $16 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are interested in this position or would like to learn more about it, please email us at email@example.com.
About DiRAD Technologies, Inc.:
Located in Clifton Park, New York, DiRAD Technologies, Inc. is communications solution provider specializing in solving business problems using creative approaches and innovative technology. The company provides next-generation telephone services, call center implementation, interactive voice response (IVR), and customer service solutions.
DiRAD’s mission is to become an industry leader by exceeding customer expectations as we apply next-generation technology to business problems.
DiRAD is a certified Women-Owned Business (WBE).