With DiRAD’s Interactive Voice Response Solutions you will be able to improve customer service, minimize risk, manage growth and respond 24×7, all while keeping capital investments to a minimum. DiRAD is an interactive voice response company that provides all these benefits and more, delivering caller-friendly, next-generation voice applications that customers prefer to use.
IVR System with Flexible Deployment Options
Our IVR solutions are powering mission-critical organizations in government, higher education environments and businesses throughout the United States. Our Interactive voice response systems can be provided as a hosted, fully-managed solution or a premise-based system. In addition to our turnkey, cloud-based solutions, our premise-based IVR platforms are designed for self-hosting, and require little to no hardware to operate. Offerings range from micro-units running 4-port applications to large-scale platforms that process millions of calls per month.
Features of a Typical DiRAD Interactive Voice Response System Include:
- Virtual Machine Capability
- Speech Recognition
- Speech-Enabled Artificial Intelligence – DiRAD was one of the first companies to create a telephony interface to IBM Watson Assistant.
- Mass notification and custom outbound alerts via voice, SMS, Email and Push
- Browser-Based Administration
- Integration with many back-end data sources including SQL, Oracle, Web Services, API’s, Batch File Transfer, and others
- Open, API-based Architecture with open extensibility to current and future third-party applications and devices
User-Friendly, Web-Based Dashboard
As part of an interactive voice response solution, DiRAD designs easy-to-use web interfaces that provide graphical views of call statistics, as well as “fly-by-wire” controls that provide non-technical staff powerful control over the system. Web pages can be custom-designed to match customer specifications and organization look-and-feel.