In today’s mobile world, it is important to have a unified communication solution that spans multiple sites but operates like a single system. Hosted in the cloud by DiRAD Technologies, Nextphone Enterprise provides premium level VoIP services to mid to large-sized businesses. These premium VoIP services are reliable, scalable, and secure to ensure connectivity no matter where your employees work.
Nextphone Enterprise VoIP Features
Work is rarely if ever limited to just an office. Stay connected while traveling, commuting, and working from home with DiRAD’s enterprise VoIP system. Our enterprise VoIP plan offers these premium features:
- Send and receive SMS text messages from your business phone number
- Collaborate with employees from anywhere via chat
- Record your incoming or outgoing VoIP calls for review, training, or quality control purposes
- Access your voicemail by getting voicemails as attachments in your email
- Organize your employees, teams, and departments into queues and automatically route phone calls to the next available agent
- Get the data needed to make informed business decisions including call activities, real-time performance and more
- Make and receive calls from anywhere with no phones required
- Send and receive text messages to your company number and individuals
- Take advantage of a mobile app that makes it appear as if you are calling from your company’s main number
- Send and receive faxes without a fax machine
- Web portal for advanced call management features
- Utilize call recording to monitor call quality
- Enable voicemail to email options to access your messages from anywhere
- Utilize Video conferencing
- Set up an automated attendant
Enterprise VoIP FAQs
What is Enterprise VoIP?
Enterprise VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) offers users a premium telecommunications solution that adapts to the complex needs of a large, mobile workforce. VoIP uses connections to the internet to make calls, exchange faxes, send texts, and so much more.
Can I keep my existing phone numbers?
Yes. Through a process called porting, we can migrate your existing business numbers over to your VoIP phone system.
What are the benefits of a Cloud PBX system?
A cloud PBX phone system is operated and maintained by a trusted phone service provider. This means no costly on-premise hardware or regular maintenance costs. The end results are lower costs and increased uptime.
What should you look for in an enterprise VoIP solution?
While the price is obviously an important factor, it is important to ensure that the VoIP partner you choose does not skimp on quality. Make sure your partner can support your unique business needs and handle your growth. Be sure to focus your conversations on service uptime, customer support availability, platform reliability, and scaling options and costs. If you utilize specific CRM software and business tools, ask if integrations are available.
View VoIP Phone System Plans & Pricing
Enjoying lower costs and zero contracts starts now.