About the Job
DiRAD Technologies, a growing communications solution provider, is seeking a networking specialist with Microsoft/Linux server expertise. Headquartered in Clifton Park, DiRAD specializes in Unified Communications, Interactive Voice Response, Call Center, and custom web development. DiRAD holds various government contracts and has many high-profile customers such as major NYC agencies, NYS government, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, and many more.
The perfect candidate will be customer-focused and willing to learn new technology in a fast-paced yet fun environment. Bring your IT and networking skills, and we’ll train you on next-generation products such as Microsoft Lync and Interactive Intelligence.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Initial focus on training and certification
- Installation and support of customer solutions
- Research and Development Activities
- Pre-Sale Support
- Networking experience a must, VoIP a plus
- Experience/Knowledge of Active Directory
- Genesys Cloud/PureConnect Certification a big plus
- Customer communications skills
- Highly technical background
We are looking for someone who:
- Is self-starting, no supervision needed
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Has commitment to continuously improving skills and learning new things
- Has a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- A BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent, Master’s Degree a plus.
- Work From Home
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match