About the Job
DiRAD Technologies, Inc. (DiRAD) is looking for an energetic, creative individual to sell our contact center staffing and management services, to government and business enterprises. As a certified Women-Owned Business (WBE) in multiple states, DiRAD is looking for someone to handle all facets of the sales process, from writing RFP responses to prospecting for new partnerships. This is a lucrative opportunity for those who recognize its potential.
We’re looking for someone with an independent, entrepreneurial spirit who is comfortable working from home with little supervision.
Located in Clifton Park, NY, DiRAD provides innovative cloud solutions, contact center technology, Interactive Voice Response and outsourced Customer Care services to businesses and government agencies across the US.
How will you contribute to DiRAD’s success?
- Prospect new and existing accounts.
- Attend training on DiRAD services and our ideal customers
- Work with our marketing department on developing new campaigns
- Maintain and nurture relationships with DiRAD’s customers and successfully handle all account management activities.
- Expand DiRAD’s sales opportunities leveraging our WBE certifications and partnering with prime contractors.
- Attend networking events, tradeshows, and government events
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of sales experience or equivalent education
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- An ability to learn, understand and convey the value of DiRAD solutions to prospective customers.
- Technical proficiency
- A proven ability of successfully managing and prioritizing all aspects of business utilizing effective time management techniques.
- A history of clearly and effectively communicating through written and verbal communication channels.
- Highly developed listening skills to include informational (listen to learn), critical (listen to evaluate/analyze) and empathetic (listen to understand), effectively performed both in person and via telephone
- Previous experience and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Contact Center experience is a plus
We are looking for someone who:
- is within driving distance to our Clifton Park office,
- is persistent, responsive and flexible,
- takes a proactive versus reactive approach
- is confident in their knowledge, skills and abilities and projects that confidence with potential customers
- can stay on top of the details while also seeing the bigger picture,
- has a competitive drive to succeed, and
- someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously!
- A BS/BA Degree
- Work From Home
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match